We offer many scheduled and special events to help your child grow physically, educationally and socially. Listed below are the regular activities offered by Baker Youth Club.
- Homework Helpers Program
- K-3 Reading Program
- Free After-School Snack
- Free Dinner
- Adult Mentors
- Life Skills teaching
- Physical Activities
- STEM Projects
- Lego and Chess Club
- Board Games
- Art & Crafts
We have put the following rules in place so that your child may have a safe and FUN year while still being a responsible club member.
- There is no foul/bad language (cussing) or name calling used at the club.
- Baker Youth Club has ZERO tolerance of fighting and/or bullying.
- RESPECT all other club members and staff.
- Breaking/stealing equipment will not be tolerated and will require payment for replacement. RESPECT the facility.
- Leaving the club and then returning later is not permitted.
- Playing in the restrooms or locker rooms is not allowed.
- No weapons or drugs, including guns, knives, lighters, matches, etc. will be tolerated.
- Discipline can be a verbal warning, thinking time, cleaning of items (trash pick up, window washing, etc.) or removal from Baker Youth Club (this is for a serious offense or repeated discipline problems) at the director’s discretion.
Thank you for following the rules at Baker Youth Club!