In all our programs, we enforce the following rules to ensure a safe and fun environment for all students, volunteers and staff:
- There is no foul/bad language (cussing) or name-calling used at the club.
- Baker Youth Club has ZERO tolerance of fighting and/or bullying.
- RESPECT all other club members and staff.
- Breaking/stealing equipment will not be tolerated and will require payment for replacement. RESPECT the facility.
- Leaving the club and then returning later is not permitted.
- Playing in the restrooms or locker rooms is not allowed.
- No weapons or drugs, including guns, knives, lighters, matches, etc. will be tolerated.
- Discipline can include a verbal warning, thinking time, cleaning of items (trash pick up, window washing, etc.) or removal from Baker Youth Club (this is for a serious offense or repeated discipline problems) at the director’s discretion.
BYC School Year Hours
Before School Program – Monday – Friday doors open at 6:30am (buses starting departing at 8:20-8:45 – Monday’s are 50 minutes later with late start Monday)
Afterschool Program – Monday – Thursday 3:00pm – 6:30pm and Friday 3:00pm – 6:00pm